Licence Directory - Boarding Kennels and Catteries Licence

Record Details

Boarding Kennels and Catteries Licence

If you run a boarding establishment for cats and/or dogs you must get a licence from us each year.

This includes any businesses where accommodation is offered to other people’s cats or dogs at any type of premises (including a private home). There is no legislation regulating the boarding of other types of animals.

To see a copy of the Animal Boarding Establishments Act 1963 please see the National Archives website.

More Information

Application Forms

Price Guide