Due to essential maintenance works, the Public Access Planning and Licensing system will be unavailable for periods over the weekend of 19th and 20th.

Licence Directory - Fireworks and Explosives Licence

Record Details

Fireworks and Explosives Licence

If you want to sell or store fireworks or explosives of any sort then you must register your premises. If you want to sell fireworks all year round then you will need a separate licence.

Application Form

Price Guide