Licence Directory - Riding Establishments Licence

Record Details

Riding Establishment Licence

All riding schools must get licence from us. This includes any business where horses are kept either for being let out on hire for riding or for the instruction of riding for payment, or for both.

 For more information about the Riding Establishments Act 1964 and 1970 please view the National Archives website.

More Information

Application Forms


Price Guide