Online Forms may be unavailable at times on Saturday 18th August 2018.

Highway Permits - Highways - Excavate the Public Highway (Utility Company)

Record Details

Type of enquiry:

To obtain permission to excavate the Public Highway (Footpath/Carriageway) 

Information Required:

This is covered under the East of England Permit Scheme.

Contact Details:

For more information please contact

If an additional application is required please return to the main menu page.