About MySouthendWhat is MySouthend?
MySouthend allows you to manage and keep track of a variety of council services online. For example:
- Council Tax, Business Rates Account, Housing Benefit & Council Tax Reduction claims & Landlord account online
- View your bills and notifications instantly online. Once registered no paper bills or notifications will be sent to your address. Should you need to provide your Council Tax bill as identification or your benefit notification as evidence you can print it out. It will still be accepted.
- Have control to get the information you need, when you need without having to call or visit us.
- Have access to council services 24 hours a day 365 days a year
You will need a MySouthend account if you want to claim or tell us about any of the following:
- Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction
- Council Tax discounts and exemptions
- Reporting changes in circumstances
- Reporting change of addresses
Below is a list of useful information designed to help you to create an account or to use your account effectively. Please note the terms and conditions page this has important information about how you will receive all future bills and notifications.
- I am already registered for MySouthend and want to log in
- I am new to MySouthend and I need to register
- I need to report a change in my circumstances, a move or apply for benefit or discount
- How do I see my council tax account, landlord account or benefit claim information on MySouthend?
- MySouthend Terms and Conditions
- MySouthend Frequently Asked Questions
- Council staff added me onto MySouthend, what else do I need to do?
- I need support with setting up a MySouthend account
Page last updated: 15/07/2016