How do I see my council tax account, landlord account or benefit claim information on MySouthend?
You need to add a service. Once added you will be able to have access to any claims or accounts you have with the council.
In order to add an account you will need to have your council tax/business rate account number or benefit claim/landlord reference.
1. From the MySouthend home page go to ‘Add a Service’ and select the service that you need.
2. For Council Tax and Business Rates you will need to enter your account number and postcode. An unlock pin code will be emailed to you.
- If you are new to the Borough you will have needed to complete a Moving in to a Property Form on MySouthend and been issued a council tax reference number.
- If you have moved within the Borough you will have needed to complete a Moving from one Property to another Form.
For Benefits you will need to enter your benefit claim number, postcode, national insurance number and date of birth. Your pin will be sent through the post to the address set up on MySouthend.
Please note: A benefit claim also needs to be in payment, so if it has been set up in advance then you will need to wait until you have been paid for the first time.
For Landlords you will need to enter the landlord account number. Your pin will be sent through the post to the address set up on MySouthend.
3. Once the pin has been received, follow the instructions in the letter or email to log back into MySouthend and enter the pin code. Once entered you will have access to your details from the MyServices page.
Page last updated: 19/01/2017