Recycling and Waste - If your collection day falls on Good Friday (30th March) we will collect your recycling and waste on Saturday 31st March.

Your collection day will not change following the Easter Bank Holiday weekend.


We are currently updating our online forms and some forms may be offline temporarily, if a form you need is not available please email

You can still make a payment for the following services by visiting the Pay For It section of the website:

  • Parking Fines
  • Business Rates
  • Council Tax
  • Housing Rents
  • Housing Benefit Overpayments
  • Sundry Debtor Accounts

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Page last updated: 05/02/2018