Becoming an Approved Contractor
ApprovalsTo become one of our approved contractors you will need to:
- submit an application form and fee
You must be:
- able to provide Public Liability Insurance Cover to a value of £5m
- able to demonstrate previous experience of similar works
- able to demonstrate Chapter 8 Compliance in relation to Signing & Guarding of Works
- NRSWA accredited
Cost:The Contractor Application fee is £95.00 and is non-refundable.
Please click here to read further information before you make an application. Applications can be:
- emailed to Environment-Applications@southend.gov.uk
- posted to:
Department for Place
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
PO Box 6, Civic Centre
Please make sure the envelope is also clearly marked 'Internal Personal'
Please allow up to four weeks for us to evaluate your application.
Last updated: 5th December 2013
Further pages in Vehicle Crossings
- Vehicle Crossings
- You are here Becoming an Approved Contractor