Selective Licensing Proposal
How do I find out more?
For further information on the proposals the first document you should read is the Consultation Document.
If your questions are still not answered or you want to speak with us in person, please contact us using the details on the right-hand side of this page.
Last updated: 4th January 2012
Further pages in Selective Licensing Proposal
- Housing Act 2004 - Proposed Designation for Selective Licensing
- What is Selective Licensing?
- Where are the proposed Selective Licensing Areas?
- You are here How do I find out more?
- How does someone apply for a licence & what information is required?
- What else must a landlord or managing agent do?
- What properties need to be licensed?
- How long does a licence last and what is the cost?
- What happens once a licence is issued?
- What are the penalties if a landlord fails to comply with licensing requirements?
General Enquiries & Out of Hours Service
Tel: 01702 215000