Library Facilities and Fees
- Free Wi-Fi - directions on how to access are available from the Welcome Desk
- Free internet access - you can use the internet at The Forum for up to 1 hour for free. There is a charge of £1.50 for any further hours
- Computers for public use
- Printing from the internet is charged 10p for black-and-white and 15p for colour per sheet
- Request service - you can request for items from other SELMS libraries for a charge of £3.00
- Meeting rooms are available to hire at The Forum, Kent Elms and Westcliff libraries. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Information about overdue fines and srvies fees can be found in our overdue fines and service fees pdf download.
Charged at market rate.
DVDs for Hire
- Feature Films - £2.50 per week
- Non-fiction Films - £2 per week
- Children's Films - £2 per week
Facilities at The Forum
- 'Forum Space' for art exhibitions
- Foyer Hire for organisations, charity displays and consultations
- 'Shared Space' for organisations, workshops and open days
- Large selection of retail items that are available on the 1st floor
- Disabled toilets on the ground and 1st floor
- Baby changing facilities
- Meeting Rooms for hire
Page last updated: 10/04/2018