Library Facilities and Fees
Facilities at The Forum
- Free Wi-Fi – directions on how to access are available from Reception.
- Free internet access - you can use the internet at The Forum for up to 1 hour for free. There is a charge of £1.50 for any further hours.
- Over 90 computers for public use, which includes 6 quick use i-desks on the ground floor as well as 4 library catalogue PCs.
- Printing from the internet is charged 10p for B&W and 15p for colour per sheet.
Black & White:
- A4 - 10p
- A3 - 20p
- A4 - 80p
- A3 - £1.20
DVDs for Hire
- Feature Films - £2.50 per week
- Non-fiction Films - £2 per week
- Children's Films - £2 per week
- 'Forum Space' - for art exhibitions
- Foyer Hire - for organisations, charity displays and consultations
- 'Shared Space' - for organisations, workshops and open days.
- Request service - you can request for items from other libraries within Essex (or outside Essex if not available) for a charge of £3.00.
- Large selection of retail items that are available on the 1st floor.
- Disabled toilets on the ground and 1st floor.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Meeting Rooms for hire.
- Service Fees
Fees correct as from 1st April 2017.
Page last updated: 22/11/2017