Business Support and Advice
The Economic Development Team is our first point of contact for businesses, from the smallest through to the very largest. We offer a range of expertise and advice to support local businesses. We work closely with a number of local support providers and can put you in touch with just the right person to help your business succeed.
Please contact the team for help and advice in the following areas:
- Business start-up support - Information and guidance for those seeking to set-up a business in Southend.
- Business support - Guidance and information for businesses on a broad range of business topics.
- Skills development - Helping businesses to meet their skills and training needs.
- Statistical information - The key trends for business and economic development in Southend.
- Funding information - Access to a range of funding and finance options for local businesses.
- Sign posting - To specialised business support agencies and partners.
- Liaising with the Council - Help and information on Council services, including Planning and Regulatory Services.
- Any other information you require - we have a large network of providers and referrals available to help.
To hear directly how we can help businesses:
For more information on the Economic Development department and how we can help businesses please visit our Business-on-Sea website.
Or to contact our team directly please call 01702 215022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BEST Growth Hub
The BEST Growth Hub aims to help your business to identify and realise its potential with free business support for growth. It provides a focal point for businesses that are looking to increase their competitiveness and grow, it offers a great choice of advice, training, networking and more, all tailored to your needs.
For more information please visit the BEST Growth Hub website.
Page last updated: 08/05/2018