All private landlords and agents renting property within Southend are welcome to come along to the Landlords' Forums held by our Private Sector Housing Team 3 times a year. To be included on the invite list, email your details to the forum coordinator at email@example.com.
Next Landlords Forum.
- When: April 2016 (TBC)
- Where: Runnymede Hall, Castlepoint (TBC)
- Timing: TBC
- The Agenda and Forum invite are available here.
- Please view the Agenda for the most recent (Autumn/Winter) Forum here.
- The Summer edition of the Forum newsletter is available and can be downloaded here.
- All previous newsletters can be downloaded from the 'related downloads' section.
- Any specific queries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Landlords Forums
The most recent forum was held on Wednesday 2nd November 2016 in the Darwin Room of the Tickfield Centre, attended by over 70 people, ranging from private landlords, managing/letting agents, and voluntary organisations as well as various partners and Council departments.
4 presentations were given and will be added here soon.
Minutes from the previous forum can be downloaded here. The minutes include a summary of the questions and answers from each presentation.
Feedback and suggestions for future forums can also be given directly at email@example.com.
To find out more about your landlord responsibilities please see our Enforcement Policy and Housing Health and Safety Rating System in our related downloads.
Page last updated: 30/11/2016