Residents Parking Permits
Parking Management Schemes, Residents Parking Schemes & Permit Parking Schemes
Parking Management Schemes, Residents Parking Schemes & Permit Parking Schemes are in force in the following areas:
- Beresford Area
- Colchester Road
- Milton Area
- Southend Hospital Area
- Victoria Station
- Shoebury High Street
- Cliffs Pavilion Area
- Cliffs Pavilion Extension Area
- Heygate Avenue Area
- Roots Hall Avenue Area
- Queensway East Area
Parking Management Schemes (PMS), Residents Parking Schemes (RPS) and Permit Parking Schemes (PPS) are in areas used by a significant number of employees, visitors and tourists to the seafront area all competing for parking spaces along with residents and their visitors.
Parking Management Schemes, Residents Parking Schemes and Permit Parking Schemes will provide:
- parking for local people
- a cleaner healthier environment through the restricted use of vehicles within the area
- more accessible roads through a more efficient parking layout
- removal of inconsiderate and dangerous parking
- signs showing times of operation and the start and end of the zone
Civil Enforcement Officers will ensure that vehicles are correctly parked.
Parking fines (Penalty Charge Notices) will be issued to vehicles incorrectly parked or not showing the correct permit.
Page last updated: 21/06/2018