Residents Parking Permits
Cliffs Pavilion Area (Zone CP) Residents Permit Parking Scheme (RPS)
- The scheme operates from 11.00am to 9.00pm daily.
- Permits are valid for 12 months. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost - 1st Permit £15, 2nd Permit £25, 3rd Permit £50, 4th Permit £75.
A household having a Carer's permit will be ineligible to apply for a Resident's permit. However they can still apply for visitor’s permits.
Cost - 1st Permit £15 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
- are available at a cost of £5 per book of 20 permits (max 5 books per year per household)
- must be applied for with proof of residence
- can still be applied for if the household does not have a resident’s permit
What roads are covered under this scheme
The area includes the following roads :
- Milton Avenue
- Lydford Road
- Winton Avenue
- Westcliff Avenue
- San Remo Parade
Page last updated: 21/06/2018