Residents Parking Permits
High Street Shoeburyness Permit Parking Scheme (Zone SH)
- The scheme operates from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Permits are valid for 12 months. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- If you change vehicles and therefore need to change your permit, you must supply proof of ownership for the new vehicle and return the old permit along with an administration charge of £5. Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost - 1st Permit £15, 2nd Permit £15, 3rd Permit £30, 4th Permit £50.
A residents permit application form can be downloaded here
A household having a Carer's permit will be ineligible to apply for a Resident's permit. However they can still apply for visitor’s permits.
Cost - 1st Permit £15 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
A carers permit application form can be downloaded here
- are available at a cost of £5 per book of 20 permits.
- must be applied for with proof of residence.
- can still be applied for if the household does not have a resident’s permit.
The area includes residential properties with a postal address in High Street Shoeburyness (East Gate to Gunners Road), Smith Street, Hinguar Street, George Street, Rampart Terrace, Rampart Street, Dane Street and John Street.
The terms and conditions of the scheme can be downloaded here.
The scheme general information sheet can be downloaded here.
Page last updated: 28/09/2017