Residents Parking Permits
Beresford Area (Zone D) Parking Management Scheme (PMS)
- The scheme operates from 9.00am to 9.00pm daily.
- Permits are valid for 12 months. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- If you change vehicles and therefore need to change your permit, you must supply proof of ownership for the new vehicle and return the old permit along with an administration charge of £5. Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost - 1st Permit £15, 2nd Permit £15, 3rd Permit £30, 4th Permit £50.
A household having a Carer's permit will be ineligible to apply for a Resident's permit. However they can still apply for visitor’s permits.
Cost - 1st Permit £15 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
You will need to complete an application form and return it to us, along with proof of a vehicle's registration to the business.
Cost - 1st Permit £250 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
Applications forms are currently being redesigned, to apply please call 01702 215003.
- are available at a cost of £5 per book of 20 permits.
- must be applied for with proof of residence.
- can still be applied for if the household does not have a resident’s permit.
The area extends from Beach Road to the lower South end of Arnold Avenue, and includes the following roads:
- Arnold Avenue (South end only)
- Beach Road
- Beresford Road
- Burdett Road
- Burnaby Road
The terms and conditions of the scheme can be downloaded here.
Page last updated: 17/11/2017