Residents Parking Permits
Colchester Road Parking Management Scheme (PMS)
The scheme operates from 8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday.
Permits are valid for 12 month. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
If you change vehicles and therefore need to change your permit, you must supply proof of ownership for the new vehicle and return the old permit along with an administration charge of £5. Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Applications forms are currently being redesigned, to apply please call 01702 215003.
Further Scheme information can be downloaded here.
The terms and conditions of the scheme can be downloaded here.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost - 1st Permit £15, 2nd Permit £15, 3rd Permit £30, 4th Permit £50.
You will need to complete an application form and return it to us, along with proof of a vehicle's registration to the business.
Cost - 1st Permit £250 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
- Are available at a cost of £5.00 per book of 20 permits.
- Must be applied for with proof of residence.
- Can still be applied for if the household does not have a resident's permit.
What areas are covered under this scheme?
- Baxter Avenue
- Boston Avenue
- Chelmsford Avenue
- Colchester Road
- Colchester Close
- Harcourt Avenue
- Sweyne Avenue
- Wallis Avenue
- Colchester Road PMS Outline
- Colchester Road PMS Detailed Zone
- West Street - (No. 1-33 odds only)
Colchester Road No Loading or Unloading Restriction
- Junction with Baxter Avenue, Harcourt Avenue and Colchester Road
- Junction with Chelmsford Avenue and North Road
- Junction with Harcourt Avenue and Boston Avenue
- Junction with Harcourt Avenue and Chelmsford Avenue
- Junction with Harcourt Avenue and Victoria Avenue
- Junction with Tudor Road and North Road
Page last updated: 17/11/2017