Residents Parking Permits
Beresford Area (Zone D) Parking Management Scheme (PMS)
- The scheme operates from 9.00am to 9.00pm daily.
- Permits are valid for 12 months. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost - 1st Permit £15, 2nd Permit £25, 3rd Permit £50, 4th Permit £75.
A household having a Carer's permit will be ineligible to apply for a Resident's permit. However they can still apply for visitor’s permits.
Cost - 1st Permit £15 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
You will need to complete an application form and return it to us, along with proof of a vehicle's registration to the business.
Cost of permit £250 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
To apply please call 01702 215003.
- are available at a cost of £5 per book of 20 permits (Max 5 books per year per household)
- must be applied for with proof of residence.
- can still be applied for if the household does not have a resident’s permit.
The area extends from Beach Road to the lower South end of Arnold Avenue, and includes the following roads:
- Arnold Avenue (South end only)
- Beach Road
- Beresford Road
- Burdett Road
- Burnaby Road
Page last updated: 21/06/2018