Residents Parking Permits
Milton Area (Zone M) Parking Management Scheme (PMS)
- The scheme operates from 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Saturday and 11.00am and 5.00pm Sunday.
- Permits are valid for 12 month. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- If you change vehicles and therefore need to change your permit, you must supply proof of ownership for the new vehicle and return the old permit along with an administration charge of £5. Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost – 1st Permit £15, 2nd Permit £15, 3rd Permit £30, 4th Permit £50.
A household having a carer's permit will be ineligible to apply for a Resident's permit, However they still apply for visitor’s permits.
Cost - 1st Permit £15 (additional permits N/A)
Cost - £250 per year (additional permits N/A)
You can download a business application form here.
Residents can apply for permits for their visitors to park. These can be requested on the residents application form above.
This area extends from west side of Elmer Avenue to but not including Park Road and includes the following roads:
- Ashburnham Road
- Hamlet Road
- London Road (even numbers 76-130) Residential properties only.
- Park Lane
- Park Street
- Princes Street
- Queens Road (between Park Road & Gordon Road)
- Gordon Road
- Napier Avenue
- Gordon Place
- West side of Elmer Avenue
Further scheme information can be downloaded here.
The terms and conditions of the scheme can be downloaded here.
Page last updated: 14/06/2017