Residents Parking Permits
Town Centre Parking Management Scheme (PMS)
- Reduced rate season tickets are available to residents of specific parking areas within the town centre. These season tickets allow parking in Pay & Display Bays without the purchase of a "fee paid" ticket.
Permits are valid for 12 month. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- If you change vehicles and therefore need to change your permit, you must supply proof of ownership for the new vehicle and return the old permit along with an administration charge of £5. Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
A maximum of 2 permits per household is allowed.
Cost - 1st Permit £100, 2nd Permit £100
You can download the application form here
Town Centre Ticket Zone
Those residing within the following streets may apply. Town Centre concessionary season tickets are valid for street of residence only.
- Alexandra Street*
- Clarence Road*
- Clarence Street*
- Clifftown Road*
- London Road, Nos. 2 to 86d (evens) incl. and 1 to 61a (odds) incl. only
- Marine Parade*
- Nelson Street*
- Queens Road, from Gordon Road eastwards to the town centre
- Royal Terrace*
- Southchurch Road, Nos. 18 to 114 (evens) incl. and 55 to 143 (odds) incl. only
- Victoria Avenue Service Road*
- Warrior Square (inc. Warrior Square North and Warrior Square East)*
- Weston Road*
- Whitegate Road*
- York Road, Nos. 28 to 60 (evens) incl. and 31 to 49 (odds) incl. only
Seaway Car Park
- Available to those residing within the proximity of the Seaway Car, Coach and Lorry Park.
Seafront Parking Zone
1st Permit £200, 2nd Permit £200
Residents of the following streets may apply for the concessionary season ticket:
- The High Street, Old Leigh
- Chalkwell Esplanade, Nos. 1 to 111 incl. only
- The Leas, between Crowstone Avenue and Grosvenor Road.
- Eastern Esplanade, Nos. 1 to 64 incl. only
Clifftown Parking Zone
Concessionary Season Tickets are valid for use only in Pay and Display controlled parking bays in the locations indicated on the map. They are not valid for use at nearby Car Parks or Pay & Display bays in adjacent zones.
Residents of those properties that lie within this controlled parking zone are eligible to apply. Only residents of the following properties are eligible:
- Cambridge Road, Nos. 1 to 57 (odds) incl. and 8 to 12A incl., 30, 34 and 36 (evens) only
- Alexandra Road, Nos. 59 to 67 (odds) incl. only
- Clifftown Parade, Nos. 1 to 13 incl. only
All properties in:
- Capel Terrace
- Devereux Road
- Clifton Terrace
- Cashiobury Terrace, Prittlewell Square (East and West)
- Runwell Terrace
Page last updated: 09/12/2016