Residents Parking Permits
Hospital Parking Management Scheme (PMS)
- The scheme operates 9.30 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Permits are valid for 12 month. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- If you change vehicles and therefore need to change your permit, you must supply proof of ownership for the new vehicle and return the old permit along with an administration charge of £5. Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost – 1st Permit £15, 2nd Permit £15, 3rd Permit £30, 4th Permit £50.
Valid for use in Permit Holder Only Bays in roads A- R (See Categories Below)
Cost – 1st Permit £250 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
Valid for use in Permit Holder Only Bays in roads D,J,L,M & N (See Categories below)
You can download the application form here.
- Are available at a cost of £5.00 per book of 20 permits.
- Must be applied for with proof of residence.
Car Parking Categories
A - Cardigan Avenue
B - Carlingford Drive
C - Carlton Avenue
D - Colemans Avenue
E - Commercial Road
F - Fairview Drive
G - Hillborough Road
H - Lavender Grove
I - Lavender Mews
J - Northville Drive
K - Prittlewell Chase
L - Queen Anne’s Drive
M - Richmond Drive
N - Rochester Drive
O - Southbourne Grove
P - Southbourne Gardens
Q - Westbourne Grove
R - Thear Close
Further scheme information can be downloaded here.
The terms and conditions of the scheme can be downloaded here.
Page last updated: 14/06/2017