Residents Parking Permits
Victoria Station (Zone V) Parking Management Scheme (PMS)
- The scheme operates from 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Permits are valid for 12 month. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost – 1st Pemit £15, 2nd Permit £25, 3rd Permit £50, 4th Permit £75.
A household having a carer's permit will be ineligible to apply for a Resident's permit, However they still apply for visitor’s permits.
Cost – 1st Permit £15 (additional permits N/A)
Cost of permit £250 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
- Are available at a cost of £5.00 per book of 20 permits (max 5 books per year per household)
- Must be applied for with proof of residence.
- Can still be applied for if the household does not have a resident's permit.
What roads are covered under this scheme
- Bournemouth Park Road (from No. 81 on the west side and No. 60 on the east side south to Southchurch Road)
- Coleman Street
- Guildford Road
- Maldon Road
- Milton Street
- Prittlewell Street
- St Ann's Road
- Short Street (No’s 2-12 only)
- Sutton Road (between Maldon Road and Queensway)
- Swanage Road
- Wimbourne Road
Page last updated: 11/05/2018