Residents Parking Permits
Milton Area (Zone M) Parking Management Scheme (PMS)
- The scheme operates from 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Saturday and 11.00am and 5.00pm Sunday.
- Permits are valid for 12 months. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost – 1st Permit £15, 2nd Permit £25, 3rd Permit £50, 4th Permit £75.
A household having a carer's permit will be ineligible to apply for a Resident's permit, However they still apply for visitor’s permits.
Cost - 1st Permit £15 (additional permits N/A)
Cost - £250 per year (additional permits N/A)
To apply please call 01702 215003.
- Are available at a cost of £5.00 per book of 20 permits (max 5 books per year per household)
- Must be applied for with proof of residence
- Can still be applied for if the household does not have a resident's permit
What roads are covered under this scheme
- Ashburnham Road
- Hamlet Road
- London Road (even numbers 76 to 130) Residential properties only
- Park Lane
- Park Street
- Princes Street
- Queens Road (between Park Road & Gordon Road)
- Gordon Road
- Napier Avenue
- Gordon Place
- West side of Elmer Avenue
Page last updated: 21/06/2018