Residents Parking Permits
Hospital Area (Zone H) Parking Management Scheme (PMS)
- The scheme operates 9.30 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Permits are valid for 12 months. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost – 1st Permit £15, 2nd Permit £25, 3rd Permit £50, 4th Permit £75.
Valid for use in Permit Holder Only Bays in roads A- R (See Categories Below)
Cost – 1st Permit £250 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
Valid for use in Permit Holder Only Bays in roads D,J,L,M & N (See Categories below)
To apply please call 01702 215003
- Are available at a cost of £5.00 per book of 20 permits (max 5 books per year, per household)
- Must be applied for with proof of residence
Car Parking Categories
A - Cardigan Avenue
B - Carlingford Drive
C - Carlton Avenue
D - Colemans Avenue
E - Commercial Road
F - Fairview Drive
G - Hillborough Road
H - Lavender Grove
I - Lavender Mews
J - Northville Drive
K - Prittlewell Chase
L - Queen Anne’s Drive
M - Richmond Drive
N - Rochester Drive
O - Southbourne Grove
P - Southbourne Gardens
Q - Westbourne Grove
R - Thear Close
Page last updated: 21/06/2018