Residents Parking Permits
Queensway East Area (Zone QE) Residents Permit Parking Scheme (RPS)
- The scheme operates from 9.00am to 9.00pm daily.
- Permits are valid for 12 months. You will need to reapply before your current permit expires.
- If you change vehicles and therefore need to change your permit, you must supply proof of ownership for the new vehicle and return the old permit along with an administration charge of £5. Replacement permits take a minimum of 5 days to process.
Each household can apply for a maximum of four permits per year.
Cost - 1st Permit £15, 2nd Permit £25, 3rd Permit £50, 4th Permit £75.
A household having a Carer's permit will be ineligible to apply for a Resident's permit. However they can still apply for visitor’s permits.
Cost - 1st Permit £15 Per Year (additional permits N/A)
- are available at a cost of £5 per book of 20 permits (max 5 books per year per household)
- must be applied for with proof of residence
- can still be applied for if the household does not have a resident’s permit
What roads are covered under this scheme
- Tyrrel Drive
- Grange Gardens
- Lancaster Crescent
- Lancaster Gardens
- Quebec Avenue (Nos. 25 to 34)
- Toledo Road
- Hillcrest Road
- Hastings Road
- Kilworth Avenue
- Cromer Road
- York Road (Nos. 91 to 184)
- Horace Road
- St. Leonards Road
- Albert Road
- Wesley Road
- Old Southend Road
- Stanley Road
Page last updated: 21/06/2018