Money Advice Support Groups
Listed below are details of various money advice support groups.
- Citizens Advice Bureau - Get independent debt and money advice including information on pensions, savings and borrowing money.
- StepChange - StepChange Debt Charity aims to help you manage your debt problems. Whether it's what to expect when you can't afford to pay your debts, how to create a personal budget, or practical solutions for dealing with your debt.
- National Debtline - This is one of the largest established debt help centres in the UK. The aim is to help people regain control of their finances with personalised solutions.
- Southend Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) - The CAB offers the community of Southend-on-Sea a quality advice and information service.
- GOV.UK - Offers a wealth of advice from the government, lenders and from advice agencies. The information here will give you the tools you need to prevent your home being repossessed.
- Debt Support Trust - When you need to ask for debt help you want people who understand what you are going through, people who care and have the expertise to provide tailored expert debt advice.
- Debt Support Trust is a not for profit debt charity (SC041902) with trained, friendly debt advisors ready to advise you on your available debt solutions.
- Debt advisors can offer you telephone or internet based debt advice and you are under no obligation to proceed with the advice they provide.
- Shelter - Housing problems often start because of financial difficulties. If you are struggling with unmanageable debt, rent or mortgage arrears, you need to take action as soon as possible. Call Shelter's free advice helpline on 0808 800 4444 or visit their advice pages online.
Page last updated: 07/03/2018