Southend Flood Partnership
In response to recent severe flooding experienced by residents and businesses in Southend, a Flood Partnership has been established. This group is made up of those organisations who share responsibility for the drainage network in Southend, including Anglian Water; the lead local flooding authority, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council; the Environment Agency; and other neighbouring councils.
We will upload relevant news and updates from the partners to this web page.
- Anglian Water Update - Summer 2015
- Anglian Water - Community Newsletter - Winter 2014
- Flooding Incident Report - July 2014
- Flooding Incident Report - October 2013
- Flooding Incident Report - August 2013
- Flood Reporting Form 2017
Page last updated: 30/07/2018