How to get help
Crisis Contact Numbers:
- If you are caring for an adult, please contact 01702 215008
- If you are caring for a child, please contact 01702 215007
Do you need help?
If you are doing any of these things without getting paid, then you are a carer:
- if you support someone who is frail, has a long-term illness, mental health issues or a disability
- if you look after someone after a stay in hospital
- if you are a looking after a disabled child
If you are under the age of 18 years old then you are a Young Carer.
How can we help?
We can carry out a Carers assessment to see what kind of support we can give you. To get a Carers assessment:
- If you care for an adult, call 01702 215 008
- If you care for a child, call 01702 215 007
- If you care for an adult write ‘Adult Social Services’ in the message
- If you care for a child write ‘Children’s Social Services’ in the message
Advice and Support Group
SHIP: Southend's Health and Wellbeing Information Point is a website where you can see what help and support is available.
Page last updated: 17/05/2017