Supporting People – Service User Panel
Supporting People - Service User Panel
Who is the group for?
Anyone who has experienced, currently uses or will use a Supporting People funded service in Southend, their carers, relatives or advocates can be a member.
Roles and responsibilities of members of the panel
Members of the panel are responsible for representing the range of views, experiences and opinions of all people with housing related support needs across the various client groups in Southend.
Members of the Service User panel and the Supporting People Service User Involvement Officer will develop methods of consulting and involving service users in Southend and bring those views back to the panel.
See the downloads below for further information.
- Code of Conduct 2014-15
- Supporting People - Housing Related Support - Comments, Complaints & Compliments Leaflet
- Supporting People Service User Involvement Strategy and Consultation Plan 2014
- Service User Involvement Strategy Workplan - Update 27.11.15
- Service User Panel Terms of Reference 2014-15
- Service User Panel Minutes January 2016
- Service User Panel Minutes February 2016
- Service User Panel Report 2014
Page last updated: 07/03/2016