About Our Publication Scheme
Our Publication Scheme follows the model provided by the Information Commissioner's Office.
It contains a structured list of the types of information to which the public have the right of access.
Each category contains direct links to commonly requested types of information and access to a record of all documents on this website in that category.
Choose from the categories:
- How We Make Decisions
- Lists and Registers
- Our Policies and Procedures
- The Services We Offer
- Our Priorities and How We Are Doing
- What We Spend and How We Spend It
- Who We Are and What We Do
- Re-use of Public Sector Information
If you can’t find what you are looking for, you may like to make a Freedom of Information request instead.
Page last updated: 11/10/2017