Lists and Registers
We keep a number of lists and registers relating to our services. Directions to those likely to be frequently requested are shown below.
Land and Property
- Find out how to establish if a piece of land or property is owned by the Council here.
- Find out how to nominate important local land or buildings for listing as assets of community value here.
- Find out about our Social Housing Asset Value here.
Declarations of Interests
- You can view the register of Councillor’s financial and other interests here.
- Find out how to view past and present planning applications here.
- Find out how to view our Register of Electors here.
Penalty Charge Notices
- Find the latest report regarding Pentlty Charge Notices (PCNs) here.
Published Data About Business Rates
- Find the latest data regarding Commercial Properties in Southend and New Business Rates Accounts Set Up here. Please note that this data is updated on or around the 1st of each month.
You can view all the documents on our website which relate to our lists and registers by clicking on the button below.
|View all documents classed as 'Lists and Registers'|
Or you can choose a different Publication Scheme Category here.
Page last updated: 22/08/2018