Who We Are and What We Do
As a Unitary Authority we are responsible for a wide range of services and you can find information about what we do throughout this website.
At the foot of each page you will find a list of our primary service categories. By clicking on the title you will be taken to the content about it.
Alternatively, you might prefer to use our Search facility or our A – Z (both are at the top of each page) to find the service you are looking for.
Directions to subjects likely to be frequently requested are shown below.
Who we are
- You can find information about the Members of our Council and how to contact them here.
- You can find details of the membership of our senior management team here.
Accessing our services
- You can find general information about how to contact us here.
- You can find out about how to access our translating, interpreting and transcribing services here.
What we do
- You can find details of how the Council operates, how decisions are made and the procedures which are followed in the Council Constitution here.
- You can find records of our Committee Meetings and their minutes and agendas here.
- Details of our most recent election results and how to view electoral registers can be found here.
- You can find details of our Comments, Compliments and Complaints procedures here.
Working for the Council
- You can view our latest job vacancies and volunteering opportunities here.
Community Right to Challenge
- Find out about how to express an interest in running a Council service through the Community Right to Challenge here.
You can view all the documents on our website which relate to who we are and what we do by clicking on the button below.
|View all documents classed as 'Who We Are and What We Do'|
Or you can choose another Publication Scheme Category here.
Page last updated: 24/04/2017