Reaching out with Social Networks
We are using sites like Twitter and Facebook to reach more and more people in the local community, with thousands of people following our accounts to find out more about council services, policies and events.
If you want to join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or Flickr, please follow the links below to our main and service accounts. To find out more about how we interact with our social media followers, please read our Social Media Protocol - Guide for Users page.
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council - main corporate accounts
Twitter accounts run by council services/departments
We have a number of individual council services on Twitter which can bew viewed through our Twitter list.
Facebook accounts run by council services/departments
- Southend Parks - https://www.facebook.com/SouthendParks/
- Visit Southend - https://www.facebook.com/VisitSouthendonSea/
- Southend Events - https://www.facebook.com/eventsonsea/
- Southend Libraries - http://www.facebook.com/southendlibraries
- Southend Museums - http://www.facebook.com/southendmuseums
- Southend Venues - https://www.facebook.com/TheTickfieldCentre/
- Cycle Southend - http://www.facebook.com/cyclesouthend
- Southend-on-Sea Fostering Team - https://www.facebook.com/SouthendOnSeaFosteringService/
- Southend Information Point (SHIP) - http://www.facebook.com/southendinfo/
- Make Southend Sparkle - https://www.facebook.com/makesouthendsparkle/
- Ideas In Motion - https://www.facebook.com/iimsouthend/
- Southend-on-Sea Pier - https://www.facebook.com/SouthendPier/
- South Essex Homes - https://www.facebook.com/SouthEssexHomes
Page last updated: 08/06/2017