Members Code Of Conduct
Members of Southend-on-Sea Borough Council are subject to a Code of Conduct. Details of this can be found in Section 5a of the Constitution.
The complaint process is explained in Section 4(i) of the Constitution.
This document includes:
- Appendix A - Complaint Form
- Appendix B - Complaints Procedure Flowchart
- Appendix C - Standards Complaints Assessment Criteria
- Appendix D - Investigation Procedure
- Appendix E - Standards Sub-Committee Hearing Procedure
Complaints against Leigh-on-Sea Town Councillors
Leigh Town Council has its own Code of Conduct. However, the Monitoring Officer of Southend-on-Sea Borough Council also deals with complaints about the conduct of Leigh-on-Sea Town Councillors.
If you have a complaint please follow the above process.
Page last updated: 07/08/2018