Meetings, Minutes and Agendas
Council Meeting Documents
You can view dates of forthcoming meetings and search the minutes and reports of the Council, Cabinet and Committees.
Members of the public are able to ask questions at meetings of the Full Council and the three Scrutiny Committees. The rules regarding questions can be found in Part 4a (Council Procedure Rules) in our Constitution.
A few tips before you start:
- Click on the links against the meeting date to view the minutes of the meeting. A link to the agenda will be displayed until the minutes are published.
- You will find links from within the minutes and agendas to the report(s) relating to the item.
- 60 days after publication, minutes are 'archived'. To see these items you can use the search facility.
- Unless you are sure which meeting you require, use the 'ALL COMMITTEE' search at the top of the page.
- If you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer you will need to download "Word Viewer" to enable you to see the reports of the Officers of the Council. This can be obtained for Free from the Microsoft Website.
- Some larger files are in Adobe Acrobat format which requires additional software to be installed on your machine. This can be obtained for Free from the Adobe Website.
|View Meetings, Minutes, Agendas and Reports here|
Last updated: 3rd December 2013
Further pages in Meetings, Minutes and Agendas
- You are here Council Meeting Documents
- Minutes & Agendas