Temporary closure – Sutton Road, Southend
Published Wednesday 31st October 12 in Council - news and information releases news
Part of Sutton Road, Southend will be closed temporarily for four nights for essential resurfacing works.
Vehicles will be prohibited from entering, waiting, loading or unloading in the road between the North Avenue and Queensway junctions from 8pm until 6am on Friday 2nd November and also Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 5th, 6th and 7th November.
At the same time, one-way traffic flows are being temporarily suspended to allow two-way traffic temporarily on the following roads:
- North Avenue - Sutton Road to Bournemouth Park Road
- Central Avenue - Sutton Road to Bournemouth Park Road
- South Avenue - Sutton Road to Bournemouth Park Road
- Maldon Road - From outside Nos 92 and 94 Maldon Road to Grainger Road
- St Ann's Road - from Milton Street to a point opposite Nos 98 and 100 St Ann's Road
Vehicles belonging to Essex Police, Essex County Fire and Rescue Service, and the East of England Ambulance NHS Trust, are not affected by these temporary closures.