Call For Projects
We are running a new open call for projects for our 2024/25 UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) allocation during the period November 2023 – January 2024. Successful projects will start delivery on 1 April 2024 and run for 12 months.
This will be the third and final year of delivery for projects funded through UKSPF and we are looking to secure positive outputs and outcomes across the 3 themes detailed below.
What type of projects are we looking for?
In the next open call for projects, we will be looking for those which fall under at least one of the following headings:
- Communities and Place: Impactful volunteering and/or social action projects
- Supporting Local Business: Strengthening local entrepreneurial ecosystems
- People and Skills: Tailored support for the employed to access courses and employment support for the economically inactive
There is both capital and revenue funding available within the overall UKSPF allocation. Therefore, applications can be either capital or revenue based, or a mix of both.
We will be hosting two workshops in November 2023 which will provide an overview of the fund and guidance regarding:
- budget formulation
An in-person workshop took place on 14th November at the Tickfield Centre, Southend, SS2 6LL.
A second workshop was held online on November 15th.
- UK SPF Round 2 funding launch: Early November 2023
- Workshops 14th & 15th November 2023
- Applicants to submit their first drafts by: 29/11/2023
- Initial feedback to be provided to applicants by: 20/12/2023
- Final amended application submissions to be submitted by: 08/01/2024
- Application assessment and scoring to be completed by: 09/02/2024
- Notification letters to be issued: 16/02/2024
- Grant funding agreements and mobilisation to be completed before delivery start date: 01/04/2024