MySouthend - Council Tax and Housing Benefit

I am new to MySouthend and I need to register

Registering for MySouthend will allow you to have access to the following

  • Online forms to make new claims for benefit, report changes in circumstance, request council tax discounts, exemptions and direct debits, report change of address
  • Your council tax account, your benefit claim or your landlord account once the account has been set up and is live

To register for MySouthend you will need to have an email address. If you do not have one please see our How to Set up an Email Account page. If you need help and assistance to get an email address please see our I need support with setting up a MySouthend account page.

The registration process is quick and simple, if you require further assistance please view the MySouthend Registration Information pdf:

Once activated you will be able to use the online forms. These can be found listed under the relevant department in the MyForms section. You will also be able to link any live benefit claims or council tax accounts. If you wish to do this please see the How do I see my council tax account, landlord account or benefit claim information on MySouthend? page.

Register for MySouthend.

Go to top
Rating button
Rating Button