MySouthend - Council Tax and Housing Benefit

How do I see my council tax account, landlord account or benefit claim information on MySouthend?

You need to add a service. Once added you will be able to have access to any claims or accounts you have with the council.

In order to add an account you will need to have your benefit case number or council tax/business rates account, your postcode, and for benefits your National Insurance Number

  1. From the MySouthend home page go to ‘Add a Service’ and select the service that you need
  2. To link a Council Tax or Business Rates account you will need to enter your account number and connected postcode
  3. To link a Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction claim (Benefit Claim) you will need your claim number, national insurance number and postcode for the property you are claiming at
  4. To link a Landlord Account you will need your landlord account number and postcode for your landlord address

Please note:

  • If you are new to the Borough you will have needed to complete a Moving in to a Property Form on MySouthend and been issued a council tax reference number
  • If you have moved within the Borough you will have needed to complete a Moving from one Property to another Form
Go to top
Rating button
Rating Button