Sex Establishment Licence


You need to get a licence form us to run a Sex Establishment or Sex Entertainment Venue.

Sex Establishments include sex shops and sex cinemas, while lap-dancing clubs require a Sex Entertainment Venue licence.

More Information

To apply for, renew or vary a Sex Establishments Licence (SEV) you must use our online form.

In order for you to be able to apply online you will need to create a MySouthend account. Our new online process makes applying for licences quicker and easier. As part of the ongoing modernisation of our licensing service, you can now create an online account. This means that you can apply for or renew, vary or transfer an existing licence and track its progress during the application process.

Go to top
Feedback button
Feedback Button