Highways - Vehicular Access Onto Pedestrian Area Southend High Street

Type of Enquiry

If you wish to have vehicular access to the pedestrian area on the High Street, Southend you must first gain approval from Southend Council who can then arrange the lowering of bollard(s) to allow vehicular access. 

Information required

If you require access for an event please contact eventbookings@southend.gov.uk

If your application is for another reason such as deliveries, storage, repair and maintenance work please fill out an online application form

Where possible please use the service roads that run parallel with the high street, if this is not possible please make application via the link above. 

If works include placement of hoarding, scaffolding, crane then you will need to make additional applications, for more information please return to the main menu page.

Contact details for further Information

If you have any queries please contact highwaypermits@southend.gov.uk.

If an additional application is required please return to the main menu page.



Go to top
Feedback button
Feedback Button