Highways - Full Road Closure / Traffic Diversion

Type of Enquiry
To obtain permission for a full road closure/Traffic Diversion. 
Information required
If you wish a full road closure/Traffic Diversion you must have first gained approval from Southend Councils Traffic and Highway Department.   
Contact details for further Information

Please contact Brenda Frost either by mail to [email protected] or via the the telephone on 01702 215723 to obtain information on cost, notice period required and how to apply.

If an additional application is required please return to the main menu page.

Go to top
Rating button
Rating Button