PublicAccess for Planning and Licensing

The PublicAccess system for planning and licensing will be unavailable from 17:30 Friday 19th October to Saturday 20th October for essential maintenance work.

Licence Directory - Charitable House to House Collections

Record Details

Charitable House to House Collections

If you want to collect from premise to premise (including houses, pubs, shops etc.) you will need a House Collections licence.

You should give us as much notice as possible on your collection so we can allocate dates (some dates are booked a year in advance) and a minimum of 28 days is needed to process the paperwork.

More Information

Application Forms

Price Guide