UK Parliamentary Election 2019

Are you registered to vote? Visit our Election pages to find out how to register for ballot, postal or proxy vote. The deadline is 26 November.

Register to Vote.

Licence Directory - Petroleum Licence

Record Details

Petroleum Licence

You will need a Petroleum Licence if you sell petrol from a garage or service station.

For an overview of this process or for further advice please see the GOV.UK website.

Application Form

To apply please visit the GOV.UK website.

Price Guide