Online Forms

We have updated our online forms, so you may see a new sign up or log in process and some forms may be unavailable. If a form you need is not available please email

Find out more...

Highway Permits - Highways - Place Scaffolding on the Public Highway

Record Details

Type of Enquiry:

If you wish to place scaffolding on public land you must gain approval from Southend Councils Traffic and Highway department.   

Information required:

To request permission please download and submit the following documents:

Scaffolding Permit Application Pack 

Contact Details:

If you have any queries or problems downloading the documents please contact

If an additional application is required please return to the main menu page.