Highway Permits - Highways - Place Scaffolding on the Public Highway

Record Details

Type of Enquiry:

If you wish to place scaffolding on public land you must gain approval from Southend Councils Traffic and Highway department.   

Information required:

To request permission please complete the application form using the link below download and submit the following documents:

Application for a Highways Permit / Licence

Contact Details:

If you have any queries or problems completing the form please contact Highwaypermits@southend.gov.uk.

If an additional application is required please return to the main menu page.