Coronavirus - (COVID-19)

Worried? Need help with food shopping or other tasks? If you have no friends or family nearby who can help then please call our helpline on 01702 212497.

Visit our Coronavirus page for the latest advice and guidance.

Highway Permits - Highways - Traffic Management

Record Details

Type of Enquiry:

If obstructing the footway/highway you may also need to submit traffic management plans and book space on the highway. 

Information required:

Please note Traffic Management plans may also be required, some possible examples are listed below:

  • Obstructing the highway 
  • Lane Closure
  • Full road closure
  • Diversion of traffic
  • Parking Bay Suspension
  • Unable to leave a clear footway width for pedestrians, when erecting scaffolding or hoarding
Please view the attached document for more information regarding Traffic Management (Safety at Street Works Code).

Contact Details:

For further details or advice please contact [email protected]

If an additional application is required please return to the main menu page.