Small Grants Funding Opportunities
Cultural Wellbeing Small Grant funding
We are delighted to announce the launch a further round of small grants funding to support Culture and Wellbeing through the delivery of a range of projects and events. A minimum of £10,000 in total from this round will be directly allocated to projects that seek to support those who are physically inactive to become active.
Southend Culture and Wellbeing Small Grants
Total funding pot of £35,000 for this round following a boost of £10,000 from ActiveEssex and ActiveSouthend.
This fund will support the delivery of Southend 2050 through supporting projects and events that meet one or more of the following priority areas:
Pride & Joy
- the variety & quality of our outstanding cultural and leisure offer has increased and we have become the first choice English coastal destination for visitors
Safe & Well
- people in all parts of the borough feel safe and secure at all times
- Southenders are remaining well enough to enjoy fulfilling lives, throughout their lives
Active & Involved
- the benefits of community connection are evident as more people come together to help, support and spend time with each other
- more people have active lifestyles and there are significantly fewer people who do not engage in any physical activity. (Please note a minimum of £10,000 of the total funding available in this round has been ring-fenced to projects that target getting physically inactive people active)
Opportunity & Prosperity
- Southend is a place that is renowned for its creative industries, where new businesses thrive and where established employers and others invest for the long term
Connected & Smart
- Southend is a leading digital city with world class infrastructure
Bidders will be able to apply for a maximum of £2,000. There is an expectation that funding applied for will be match funded by other sources and that all projects/events will take place within the Borough.
More information can be found in the Southend Culture and Wellbeing Small Grants guidance notes.
To apply for the funding please select the following link which will take you to our online application form.
All projects must be delivered by no later than 31 March 2020.
Closing date for applications: 5:00pm Friday 4 October 2019.
For further information or to discuss your project, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: 19/09/2019