MySouthend - Council Tax and Housing Benefit
What is MySouthend?
It allows you to manage and keep track of council services online.
- Council Tax, Business Rates Account, Housing Benefit & Council Tax Reduction claims & Landlord account online
- view your bills and notifications instantly online.
- once registered no paper bills or notifications will be sent to your address. Should you need to provide your Council Tax bill as id or your benefit notification as evidence you can print it out. It will still be accepted
- get the information you need, without having to call or visit us
- have access to council services 24 hours a day 365 days a year
You will need a MySouthend account if you want to claim or tell us about any of the following:
- Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction
- Council Tax discounts and exemptions
- reporting changes in circumstances
- reporting change of addresses
- making a request for a reconsideration on your claim decision
- making an application to have your housing benefit paid direct to your landlord
Thie following is a list of useful information to help you to create an account or to use your account effectively
- I am already registered for MySouthend and want to log in
- I am new to MySouthend and I need to register
- I need to report a change in my circumstances, a move or apply for benefit or discount
- How do I see my council tax account, landlord account or benefit claim information on MySouthend?
- My Southend - Terms and Conditions
- I need help with setting up a MySouthend account
Page last updated: 18/02/2020