MySouthend - Council Tax and Housing Benefit
I need support with setting up a MySouthend account
A MySouthend account requires an email address. If you do not have one it is easy to set one up. Free email addresses are available from various providers. Please see our how to set up an email account page.
There are many places you can go to in Southend to get help on setting up an email account or support in using computers:
- Storehouse Community Centre, Coleman Street, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 5AW - Thursdays 4pm to 6pm
- Cluny Square Community Centre, Cluny Square, Southend-on-Sea - Tuesdays 9.30am to 1pm
- Milton Community Partnership, St Marks Centre, Princes Street, Southend-on-Sea, SS1 1QA -Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11am to 1pm
- Harp, The Bradbury Centre, York Road, Southend-on-Sea, SS1 2DL - Thursdays 10am to 2pm
- all libraries have computers where you will be able to log in and view your MySouthend account. There is also the self-serve suite at Southend-on-Sea Council.
Page last updated: 18/02/2020