Southend Association of Voluntary Services (SAVS)
SAVS is an independent charity known as a council for voluntary service or CVS. That means we work behind the scenes to help local charities and community groups achieve their full potential.
We do this by:
- supporting them with training, advice and practical help
- helping them raise money and spend wisely
- keeping them informed about changes in the charity sector
- bringing them together to exchange ideas
- representing their views to local government, funding bodies and others
Our last Annual Review can be found by clicking on the SAVS website.
Contact Details:SAVS Centre,
29-31, Alexandra Street,
Tel: 01702 356000
Fax: 01702 356011
You can also find more information on the SAVS website.
Page last updated: 26/10/2018