The Milton By-Election results are now available.


Leaving Care

Our Responsibility 

Social Care has a responsibility to support you to so that you can live independently.

  • We will explore Staying put support if you want to remain with your foster carer post 18
  • We will stay in touch with you and will support you to stay at school or college, get a job or go to University
  • We will make sure you have a named social worker or personal advisor to co-ordinate the plans for your support
  • We will work with you until you are 21 or 25 if you have extra needs or are in education

For further information please contact us on 01702 215007.

Page last updated: 05/07/2018